Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Re: Target

Got a reply from Target. Here it goes:

Dear Casey Christofferson,

Thanks for contacting Target Corporation. Gregg Steinhafel, President and CEO, has asked that I look into your letter a bit further for you. Please accept our apologies for any frustration you've had. We've taken these comments very seriously and appreciate you taking the time share your feedback. It's feedback from guest's like you who helped us develop our new policy regarding price matching a competitor's AD. While previously this wasn't a service we could focus on, our guests have shown a renewed interest. That's why on July 12 we rolled out price matching policy for some printed advertisements. Check out the details here http://sites.target.com/site/en/company/page.jsp?contentId=WCMP04-040400 We know how important it is for our guests to receive the great guest service they expect from Target, and I've made sure your comments have been shared with our Store Operations team to have handy for future review.

Sincerely, David
Target Executive Offices

Sadly they passed this policy 9 days too late for my shopping experience. Believe me, if I could have had the ad with me I would have but on July 3rd that wasn't an acceptable alternative. I'll be interested in hearing more from their investigation.
C.

1 comment:

  1. PS. Haven't heard jack squat from Tarjay since this email. Evidently I'm not important enough for the jackass who runs the company to apologize to. Thank you very little. I will spend my money elsewhere and save save save.

    ReplyDelete