Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Re: Firkin and Bull

I recieved this email today. It was nice. It was apologetic. Although I will never visit this area location again, it made me feel a lot better about the upper management of the corporation as this came from up top. I did block out the names of the innocent here as the top executives were not the ones that treated us so poorly.

As I always say folks it's ALL about customer service. With a zillion different dining, entertainment, and retail experiences to choose from make sure you choose the ones that treat you like a king when you are in their establishment. Without further ado- the e-mail.

Good Morning Casey,

First all I am appalled that you had such an abominable experience at The Firkin and Bull, this is truly unacceptable and I will be taking this up with the local franchise. There is absolutely no excuse for this and I fully understand your aggravation and empathise with your frustration. Secondly, I do thank you for writing us and bringing this to our attention, it is too late to rectify your unfortunate experience however this will give us the opportunity to fully investigate and ensure we provide a far better Firkin Experience to all who grace our door in the future. I am positive you will be hearing from --------- who is the owner of this Pub but please know that this is not acceptable to us, we strive each and every day to offer the best possible food and friendly, efficient service to all and this is most disappointing. We have been in business for 21 years and have worked hard to expand and grow our concept and are proud of our offerings. I wish you and your family well and thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Best Regards,
--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment